Your privacy is important to us. This Policy provides information about the personal information that the Company collects on this website, and the ways in which the Company uses that personal information.
The Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Policy.
2. Personal information collection
Our website provides you with email addresses to which you may address any queries to us. In doing so, your personal information may be collected. We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information, which are provided to us by you, which may include but are not limited to the following:
- Information on your name, age, gender, email address, home/ billing/ delivery address, contact details;
- Information on your employment history and employment referees;
- Information on your personal interests, professional activities, educational status;
- Other information relevant to your future employment with us;
- Other information required to be able to process your order or to provide you with the service, such as information concerning the products you have ordered or the service we are providing to you, the billing and/or delivery address, banking and/or credit card details;
- If you have created an online profile or account, the preferences and interests stored in such profile or account; and
- if you have contacted customer service, the details of this contact and the contact history.
3. Using personal information
We may use your personal information for the following reasons:
- Administer our website and business;
- Personalise our website for you;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Supply to you services purchased through our website;
- Send you email notifications;
- To contact you to understand your business requirements;
- To determine if you have satisfied the criteria for our open job positions;
- To determine if you satisfy other job positions which are not currently open;
- To keep on record your profile so as to fulfil future job positions;
- To contact your provided referees in the determination of suitability for a job position;
- To contact you to furnish additional information on your employment history and job preference;
- To contact you for an interview and subsequently on the outcomes of any other interactions with you;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- To provide you with the products and services that you have requested e.g. notifying you regarding the status of your order or delivery, assessment of your creditworthiness (for which we may use third parties);
- To ensure that your transactions on our websites are safe and secure;
- To providing you with a convenient shopping experience;
- To contact you for feedback after a sale of a product or service; and
- To resolve any problems or disputes you may encounter in relation to our products and services.
- For internal record-keeping;
- We may contact you by email, telephone, SMS, fax, mail or any other electronic means.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
If you have contacted us with any complaints, feedback, comments, suggestions, we will use and disclose your personal data (including your contact history) to respond to you and provide you with the best service possible. If you are the complainant and you do not wish for us to disclose your identity to the party you are complaining about, you must let us know immediately. However, it may not always be possible to handle your complaint on the basis of anonymity.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
4. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. Retention of personal information
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
6. Securing your data
The Company will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Company will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
The Company shall not be liable to any loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information arising from any unauthorised access of any personal data provided to us.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
8. Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
9. Other websites
This website contains links to other websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
10. Your rights to access
You may also instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at USD10); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a Justice of the Peace or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
The Company reserves its right to amend this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.